Wednesday, November 30, 2005

First Post

Less than a week and I already have two blogs! This is silly. However. This blog is going to be intermittent only, and has a specific purpose. I travel, you see, for my job. Somewhere I would like to see someone write something positive about traveling in Wyoming, and a place to record all the wonderful things to see here. So I am creating it. I did a search recently and found that most people comment on how empty it is. Here's an example. Although he isn't really wrong. Wyoming has a lot of empty space, which is one of its charms in my book. This blog has pictures of some parts of Wyoming--you have to search it for the Wyoming pictures, because they are old.

Remind me to talk about dinosaurs sometime soon. Wyoming has amazing dinosaur history and resources.

So check back periodically and learn more about Wyoming!

No comments: